Wednesday 20 January 2010

Interesting look behind the making of movie credits

One of the things I loves most about the movie Sherlock Holmes was its end credits. I'm an illustrator so I really notice things like this and I think they are gorgeous looking credits. 
I stumbled across a look behind the scenes into the process of how these were made.

Sherlock Holmes credit sequence by Prologue



The way the images blend into drawings and continue to bleed ink before changing to the next, the calligraphy, it's just so nice to see that much effort put into the thing that people look at as they're walking out. I actually stayed and watched them because they were so good looking. It's also great to see how professionals handle things like this. In a 4 week project they managed to do so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment